Number Span Statistic.
There are two type of Span statistic, Straight Span and System Span.
Straight span is to study the distance between the left and right of each drawn numbers. The drawn numbers are first be sorted in ascending order.
- This column is the game record number maintain by the computer system. If the game provider has the game number, than it will follow the game number.
Make sure this are in sequence, it is used in when updating result online.
- This is the drawn date column. It is in long date format
and with the weekday for easy reference.
- These are the columns that display the draw results.
It is sorted from smallest to biggest.
- This tabulate the number span of each winning number by stracting the higher number with the lower number. Each column is a unique span value.
- This is the total span value derived by substrating the highest number with the lowest number.
- Average span value for the draw.
- Span value sorted from smaller span to bigger span.
- Average of each column data.
System Span is to study the distance between the left and right of each drawn numbers but the order of the result is permutated in all possible combination.
Parameter for the Number Span Statistic.
- This is the Start draw date that you want to include in the statistic calculation. Click on the drop down arrow to make your selection. The format of the display may varies according to your computer date time format. If you want to change this, you have to adjust by going to your computer control panel to adjust the format.
- This is the End draw date that you want to include in the statistic calculation. Click on the drop down arrow to make your selection.
- This is the total number of draws included in the statistic display. You can change this by typing over it, the program will automatically change the start draw date backward until it is the correct number of draws.
- This max button allow you to set to the maximum draw that is available in the database.
- Opton button allow you to classify the data into a specific draw day.
- Check this box if you want to include the main balls in your statistic tabulation.
- Check this box if you want to include the extra bonus balls in your statistic tabulation. If the game you select do not have extra bonus ball, this will not appear.
- Please refer to common icon function.
- If you made any changes in your parameters, you have to click this Apply button to make sure the statistic are re-calculated.
- Check this box if you want to change to System Span.
- Display Option
Straight / System Span - display the span values.
Span 1 to 5 Group - display the span in grouping size.
Straight / System Total Span - display the total span in group size.
Straight / System all Span Group - display the span in group size.